PLANNING A VISIT?
VERTICAL meets Wednesday nights @ 7pm.
Our doors open at 6pm to hang out and grab some pizza and drinks for $1 each.
Once the beat drops at 7, you will be met with energetic worship, fun games, and an engaging message. After the message, we break into grade and gender specific small groups to discuss and share.
We would love to see you this week at Vertical.
If you are planning to join us, let us know by clicking below.
As we enter into phase 2 of our Post COVID Re-opening of the church facilities we are excited to be welcoming back our student ministry. Much preparation has gone into making our spaces clean, sanitized, safe, spacious and of course super fun for our teens. Below we are outlining some of the changes and procedures that you will need to know as our teens get back involved in their specific ministries.
Vertical Student Ministry
- The PEAK will be closed for now.
- Students will be dropped off between the PEAK and the main building and will enter the theater from the side of the building under the blue tent.
- Service time will be 7- 8:15pm.
- We will be limiting our gatherings to 50 people per the Governor’s recommendations
- We will be providing hand sanitizer and masks to promote a clean and sanitized environment. Masks are not required
- We are encouraging no-contact greetings and environment. (Air-Fives and Air Hugs)
- Seating will be minimized to smaller groups which will be social distanced from each other
- No games that require contact
Our desire is to return to on site gatherings safely while providing that sense of community which vertical thrives on. We are excited to have everyone back.
If you have any questions, you can email Pastor Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org.